1. Deposit: 25% of total cost should be sent at time of booking. Confirmation of booking will be sent on receipt of deposit. The deposit is not refundable except where accommodation is unavailable for dates required.
2. General cleaning of the property is the hirer’s responsibility during their stay. A £50 cleaning deposit may be asked for at the time of booking. This is refundable if the property is left as it was found. (‘Prior to departure’ check list shown below) A fortnightly bedding and towels change is recommended for longer bookings and this service will incur a £30 charge.
3. Balance: payable prior to arrival or on collection of the keys.
4. Cancellation: Notice of cancellation must be sent in writing or e-mail. If less than three weeks notice of cancellation is given the full cost will be payable.
5. Number of occupants must not exceed number for which beds are provided.
6. Breakages, loss or damage to the property must be reported, and where necessary paid for, before departure.
7. Arrival time is after 2.30pm and departure time is before 10.30am. Weekly bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday.
8. There is No Smoking allowed in any of the accommodation. Outside ashtrays are provided.
9. Please respect the rights of others and keep noise, inside and outside, to an acceptable level after 9pm.
10. The owners reserve the right, under circumstances beyond their control: e.g. fire damage or interruption of utility supplies, to cancel a booking and return all payments made in full.
Prior to departure
- Beds are stripped and bedding and used towels are gathered together
- Floors are vacuumed or brushed
- All dishes and cutlery is cleaned and put away
- Bathroom / shower room is cleaned
- Wardrobe and drawers are emptied of personal belongings